TentaDrill TentaDrill

Oooh!

Quite a nice game, but for some reason, that ripple effect really caught my attention. That was a really nice touch.

The irRegularGame of Life The irRegularGame of Life

Amusing.

It's about time somebody did a decent cellular automaton-based game. Being a huge GOL geek myself, though, it was a little too easy. Still fun, though.

Coil Coil

Eerie

Vaguely unsettling, in a good way. The whole thing was beautifully designed, but the mouse-only interface was especially nice. Good work!

MindFeed MindFeed

Very amusing.

Reminded me quite a bit of Portal, but I suppose that's a compliment. Also, five points for cleverness. Well done.

P.S.: I've tried to animate text like that myself, and I feel your pain. I admire your perseverance.

P.P.S.: Bagels with ORANGE JUICE? What kind of flavor combination is THAT? :)

Orange Runner Orange Runner

Excellent.

There's something very therapeutic about running along at a hundred and forty miles an hour. Well done.

Maxwelldoggums responds:

I know! and for some unknown reason I never get sick of that song! =)

Uber Breakout! Uber Breakout!

Excellent!

I love your creative style of game-making! Good twist on standard breakout. Keep it up!

Game of Disorientation Game of Disorientation

Amazing!

That is the best game I've played on NG in years! Well done! I have to agree, though, that the music did get irritating pretty fast.

Otherwise, well done! Very trippy!

gimme5 - again gimme5 - again

Nicely done!

I always thought I was pretty good at those "Find the differences" things, but I've finally found a challenge. Thanks for not making your game ridiculusly easy!

Good sound effects, too!

-Bounce- -Bounce-

Very addictive!

I love your concept, and the music was really good. There were no real problems except that, after you lose the ball, it's a little annoying to have to wait through the startup sequence again. But that's a minor point, and overall, it was a great game.

DonutMaster responds:

Wow, thanks :)

If I make a -Bounce 2- I'll be sure to make it so you can instantly replay, and if I get the time I'll update this with instant replay

Type It Type It

Good job!

Very addicting game! Although you got dinged in the graphics department because some of the letters didn't look right. But keep it up!